Re: ITA: fortunes-mod (was: SUMMARY [Was Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?])

    Andrew> On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 03:05:29PM -0600, G. Branden Robinson wrote:
    >> [I'm using the pseudonymous respondent's message to reply to
    >> Mr. Cater as well.  Mind the angle brackets for quotation
    >> context.]

    >> various > > developers who have written defending free speech:
    >> we've had others > > who have expressed various reservations with
    >> one aspect or other of > > the status quo.

    Andrew> No - there is a consensus that splitting things based on
    Andrew> cultural preference is hard - you and Sam both agree on that
    Andrew> point - various other people in the discussion have had
    Andrew> other viewpoints.

I don't think I have agreed that splitting things based on cultural
preference is hard.  I don't really think I think of things in a way
where I can imagine drawing conclusions about that.

I think that:

* There are hard issues involved

* There is cultural preference involved  to some degree.