Re: Fortunes-off - do we need this as a package for Bookworm?

On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 12:07:53AM +0100, Michael Neuffer wrote:
As it was an NMU, this should be easily rectified.
Don't let cancel culture win.

Indeed; my action is not irreversible.

Anyone who has a problem with what I did and believes I should be
censured or subject to some other form of disciplinary process, please
just go ahead and do it, don't beat about the bush.

Anyone who wants to put their name to explicitly racist, sexist and
pro-nazi material in Debian is free to re-upload it.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland