Re: Questions around Justice and Our Current CoC procedures

Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> writes:

> Your statement is the opposite of what I felt. In fact, I asked for the
> circumstances to be published on debian-private. It was calming to me,
> so your interpretation is not correct.

Thank you for the correction!  I'm sorry for having misunderstood you.
You'd made other statements about how you received that warning that I
have apparently misinterpreted.

> Finally to my original point, I believe that your conclusions contradict
> mine so frequently because you overlaid your opinion onto mine, i.e
> projected your perception onto mine.

It's certainly possible.  I find it very difficult to understand where
you're coming from, and the only way I have of understanding other people
is through empathy, so I do continue to try to map your reactions to a
model that I can understand in order to try to understand your point.

Regardless, my intent in this conversation is not to talk about your
warning specifically.  That was something you brought up in this
discussion, and I don't feel like this is the place to talk about it nor
is it something I want to dig into.  I'm trying to make a general point
about the impact of the current process, which I think still applies even
if it wasn't relevant in your specific case.

It sounds like you may disagree with my opinion about the process.  Great!
That's part of the discussion.