Re: New DEP: Usage of SDPX in debian/copyright

Le Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 04:02:20PM +0100, Stephan Lachnit a écrit :
> I would like to request to take the next available DEP number (17 as
> of today). It is about using the SPDX specification as an alternative
> to the machine-readable debian/copyright (previously DEP-5). An
> initial discussion was started on debian-devel [1], and since there
> have been no large objections I would like to formalize it.
>
> For now, am I the only driver of this DEP. I would like to maintain
> the DEP in the DEP Team's repository [2].

Dear Stephan,

thank you for your initiative.

I just added you to the dep-team/deps project on Salsa.  Please open
issues if you have technical problems while adding DEP17.

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med