State: DRAFT
Date: 2021-02-08
Drivers: Stephan Lachnit <stephanlachnit@debian.org>
Source: https://salsa.debian.org/dep-team/deps/-/blob/master/web/deps/dep17.mdwn
License: https://spdx.org/licenses/MIT.html
Abstract:
 Accept SPDX documents as format for debian/copyright to use upstream copyright
 and licensing information, reducing manual copyright review labor.

Once the DEP number is confirmed, I will upload an initial draft in
the following days.

Regards,
Stephan

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2022/01/msg00309.html