The old refcard for Buster

Hi there,

I would just like to ask something regarding the old version of the refcard for Debian 10 (Buster). I am busy making a DVD-cover for my Buster DVD that I created about two years ago. I am using the artwork downloaded at the time, etc. for this, but I have decided I want to print out and place inside this cover the relevant refcard (for Buster). However, I was searching around on the Debian wiki and can only find one for 11 (Bullseye).

I just wanted to find out, are you OK with people searching for and downloading an old version (for Buster) on something like the web-archive or from old repositories/packages? The reason I ask is because seeing as the wiki only has the newest refcard (for 11 Bullseye) and noticing that there are some copyrights on it, are there some restrictions (copyright or otherwise) thus on acquiring/using/printing the old refcards? Sorry if this seems trivial, but just wanted to be completely sure and not do something that someone may not approve of or dislike.

Many thanks in advance,

Adrian