My first spam on lastname-firstname@debian.org address.

Hello everybody,

I am not sure where to post this, so please forgive me if I missed a
more suitable medium.

This week I received one spam at mylastname-myfirstname@debian.org
(or mylogin-myfirstname@debian.org, as in my case, login == lastname).
Today I tested the address and could confirm that it sends email to me.

I was wondering if this alternative address was intended for a purpose,
or just an accident.  I ask on this list and not directly to DSA in case
everybody who filled first and last name information also has this
alias.

This is not so important on my side but made me curious, so feel free to
take plenty of time before answering.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med