forums.debian.net - who's in charge?

Hey folks,

Does anybody claim to be an active admin for forums.debian.net at the
moment? We've had several people contacting the Community Team
recently who have told us they're not getting any response when
contacting the admin contact address above.

forums.d.n is not listed on the wiki at

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains

but LDAP suggests that Ganneff might have once touched it.

Is anybody still in charge of the service? If not, maybe we should
shut it down or remove the DNS records for it rather than pretend it's
a good/safe place for our users.

--
Steve McIntyre                                          93sam@debian.org
Debian Community Team                               community@debian.org