Re: Debian and GitLab Open Source Partnership

Hi Donald!

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021, Donald Norwood wrote:

> include a few requests from them on: How Debian uses GitLab for a case
> study, some highlighting and promotion from us regarding their upcoming

would you mind to tell more about this "case study"? do you use
tracking mechanisms about what the developer use gitlab for or how
they use it? if so, is this accepted by everybody within the EU
according to the GDPR?

I do not want to sound negative, but to be informed about that there
are tracking mechanisms and they wil be used for analysis of peoples
behaviour is nothing I would like to be part of without consent,
especially if gitlab is meant as the platform to develop and maintain
packages.

best regards, Hanno Wagner
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |