Re: Ynt: Raspberry Pi - Default Language

On 9/15/20 03:20, Paul Wise wrote:
On Tue, 2020-09-15 at 06:12 +0000, onurcan köken wrote:

Before mailing to you I've mailed to Raspberry Pi about the
situation.

Here is their answer,
"The decision to offer Kurdish as a language option for Turkey is
made by the maintainers of Debian. If you are unhappy about this,
please take it up with the maintainers of Debian."

Hmm, I think they may be mistaken about this.

I guess they are using what languages Debian has, showing them in alphabetic order and hence K is before the T. They are blaming Debian for having Kurdish as a language if you chose Turkey, probably.

In any way, this is not on Debian.