Re: Ynt: Raspberry Pi - Default Language

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:20:52 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> The screenshots of the YouTube video showing the setup of the Raspberry
> Pi don't look like the normal Debian installer. Also the phrases that
> appear in the screenshots don't seem to appear in any Debian package:
>
> https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=Welcome+to+Raspberry+Pi&literal=1
> https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=Enter+the+details+of+your+location.&literal=1
> https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=Press+%27Next%27+when+you+have+made+your+selection&literal=1
>
> It seems like this is the YouTube video your screenshots are from:
>
> https://youtu.be/sCtTj_7zsZA (seek to 14:26)

I think these images are from the initial setup of the PIXEL desktop
environment used by the Raspberry PI OS.

Cf.
https://itsfoss.com/raspberry-pi-os-desktop/
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/raspberry-pi-set-up-how-to,6029.html

Cheers,
gregor
--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe