alioth-lists and mailman3 (was Re: Discourse usability)

Hi Andrei,

> On Vi, 17 apr 20, 00:42:49, Abhijith PA wrote:
> >
> > I run a mailman3 instance with debian mailman3 package at
> > lists.fsci.org.in for FSCI[1]. If anyone interested to
> > try/test or need to run as lists.debian.net :) you are more
> > than welcome.
>
> alioth-lists.debian.net might be interested / a good test
> candidate.

If I'm reading you correctly, you're suggesting that alioth-lists
might be run from lists.fsci.org.in mailman3.

Does mailman3 have a way to set different global values for each
domain? For instance, in mailman2 globally banning an e-mail
address affects all domains, which could become a conflict the
corresponding organizations don't share the same goals (or CoC).

Cheers!
Alex

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀