Re: Wrapping up the Salsa as OIDC provider proposal

Hi Enrico,

> I could not see any reason why this proposal would make the
> situation *worse* than the status quo, or any reason this
> proposal would block further migration to something else in
> the future.

Let me publicly thank you for your work in sso, nm, contributors,
etc. I've been using these services for years and they have made
my life in Debian a lot easier that I can probably imagine.

Big kudos for you and all people involved!

> I therefore consider it a useful iterative improvement over
> what we have, and see no reason to block it.

FWIW, I like interative improvements and I fully support your
approach. Though I can understand that there are some concerns
in the long term, I'm totally up for small improvements even
if those end up making a longer path.

Sorry for not sharing this earlier and support your initiative.

Cheers!
Alex

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀