Re: [BTB] Asking vs enforcing (was: [Summary] Discourse for Debian)

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 08:37:48AM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

Scott,

I think we both agree that the reaction to the apology was unnecessarily
harsh, but this:

> I feel like you are intentionally twisting my words,

is not helping.
>                                                       but I will assume good
> faith and work on the assumption that I'm wrong and we are just communicating
> poorly.

If you want to assume good faith, the "intentionally" rhethoric up there
is superfluous.

I'm taking this off-list (Pierre-Elliott proposed that, and I think he's
right: this thread is already a monster thread and bound to do more
harm than good). My wish

  - assume good intentions on all sides
  - do really assume good intentions.

Cheers & over