Re: Testing Discourse for Debian - Alternate interactions

Ihor Antonov <ihor@antonovs.family> writes:

> I do apologize if I came across offensively in this thread. English is
> not my native language and often I lack communication skills to express
> what I want in a less blunt way. And often re-reading my own emails It
> picture myself as an angry enraged, which is not how it really is :) On
> top of that I tend to get carried away with metaphors, which was aptly
> noted by Russ.

Thank you very much for saying this, and no worries at all here.  I know
all too well how sometimes I run away with a figure of speech in the
middle of writing a message.

I completely understand your reluctance to assume that everyone has
Firefox or Chrome and wants to interact with a web site.  And I also do
appreciate people watching out for overuse of moderation!  I personally
don't think Debian is likely to have that problem, but other organizations
have, and it's always worth being thoughtful about.