Warning about some attacks against wnpp (ITP in particular)

Hi folks,

The DPL and the community team have recently had reports of a new form of harassment. The wnpp metapackage received some very disrespectful mails, insulting the reporters of ITPs. They might be a follow-up to the response by the DPL to Daniel about a ITP, taking a new form of.

The admins of the BTS blocked the mail, but we believe that some new mails might come and disturb Debian developers and maintainers. If such a mail happens again, please do not hesitate to write to the community team and we will support you however we can.

Sorry for the disturbance and I hope you will not be too hurt by these messages if you receive any.

Best regards,

For the community team,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL