Re: Package request

Dear Justin.

Justin - 26.03.20, 01:15:10 CET:
> Hello guys, I am inquiring if you make a package which would like
> onenote for microsoft. Do you have a interactive package that would
> be used just like onenote or similar? Also do you make a package like
> a virtual machine or similar where you can instal windows in and run
> windows through debian platform?

For user support please contact the mailing list debian-user or a debian
user mailing list of the language of your choice¹.

Although it is barely maintained these days I still use Basket for
taking notes. According to what I heard it is quite similar to Onenote.
The current package in Debian works well enough for me although there
are some bugs or minor annoyances in the packaged Basket version which I
believe is still quite recent. For example it does not automatically
scroll down when creating a note at the bottom end of the window. The
last package update is from August 2019.

Of course there are a lot more note taking applications available in
Debian, but I am not aware of any app that is similar to Onenote. There
may be some, but I am not aware of them.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/users.html

Thanks,
--
Martin