Re: Request to Mini DebConf Montreal Organizers: Fight Israel not the DC20 Team

Sam Hartman <leader@debian.org> writes:

> I think the easiest way for you to do that is to withdraw your budget
> request and for you to do the conference logistics on your own.  In
> effect, accept the idea that putting this too close to Debian puts the
> project in an awkward position and  remove that.  If we force you, it is
> inherently distancing.  If you do it on your own, it can be
> constructive.

I don't think this is the right thing to ask the Montreal organisers to
do to. It's needlessly making work for them. Making them do extra work
does not support DC20. People can choose to attend both Montreal and
Debconf.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."