Re: Repeating: Only the Automatic Approvals of BSP Reimbursements are on Hold; You scan still Ask

Asking for pre approval als means you don't book tickets and arrange travel before knowing if you are going to be able to claim back....
This to me is the best cause of action for any proposed expenditure