Re: Do we still value contributions?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Do we still value contributions?
- From: Charles Plessy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 12:05:42 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and happy new year !
not sure where to post this comment in this thread but, regarding how to
save time from the FTP Masters and the package maintainers,
I wonder if it there were an easy way to make it technically possible to
let the package maintainers change by themselves the list of
architctures on which their package is being built. In science
packages, any -> almost any -> only amd64 -> amd and arm -> only amd64
again, -> etc ... is not an unusual pattern, and each iteration requires
manual work on both sides. I think that it would be great to save
everybody's time there.
Have a nice day,
PS: we are all on holidays, how about waiting 1 day before answering ?
Charles Plessy Akano, Uruma, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med
Tooting from work, https://mastodon.technology/@charles_plessy
Tooting from home, https://framapiaf.org/@charles_plessy