Can I write an article for debian.com?

Hi,

One thing small business owners with growing businesses don’t always prepare for is asset management, i.e. keeping up with everything from your office furniture and computers to your machinery.

Asset management may not be something small business owners with limited budgets want to invest in, but it can be a big money-saver. For example, using an asset management system to put machinery on a maintenance schedule can help ensure those machines last longer and are safe for employees to use.

I’d like to write an introductory article for small business owners who are just starting to consider their asset management needs. In it, I’ll explain the core tenets of asset management and the steps for getting started.

If you’re interested, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration!

Chelsea

Chelsea Lamb

Businesspop.net | chelsea@businesspop.net