Re: Merry Christmas more debian private leaks

Zlatan writes:
> Can we ban this email account (and be persistent with such effort)?

We should, but it's playing whack-a-mole as one can just again create a
new, anonymous mail account anywhere.

Targeted abusive behavior is much harder to get rid of than spam as most
blocking systems can be worked around with some minimal manual
effort. Even people sending spam will (sometimes) subscribe to mailing
lists or impose other people; any such measures thus certainly wouldn't
help when people are willing to work around these measures manually.

You could moderate all mail and/or whitelist people based on DKIM-signed
mails that cannot easily be forged, but that would require to spend
quite some effort on boring things :-/

Ansgar