Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

I would appreciate some clarifications on this point, to better
understand where I stand.
I do not like transphobes (and various other kinds of bigots), I am
happy to recognize people's gender identity as male, female or
non-binary and to address them as they prefer using "he", "she" or
"them", if so requested.
I do not recognize a right of other people to dictate how I can
express myself, and specifically request that I use words which I do not
recognize as part of my language.
I also do not believe in a general right (instead of about specific
issues) of people to not be offended by other's behaviour.
Is this good enough for Debian?

--
ciao,
Marco