Re: Community Team - where we want to go

Hi

On Wed, 09 Oct 2019, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Name: Community Team

> The team itself has no direct powers to enforce any decision, and
> merely acts as an advisory body. It will aim to respond in a timely

> Responsibilities include
>  * Interpreting the Code of Conduct;

As "just another group of Debian Developers" I am not sure how you can
usurp the right to exegesis of the CoC? What about if another group XYZ
(like the Debian TeX Team) decides that our responsability is
	Interpreting the Code of Conduct
?

Same old people under new name ...
Same old wine in new bottles ...
Nothing has changed.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev