Re: BSP Reimbursements

On 2019-10-07 at 08:00:59 +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 09:26:07AM +0200, Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi wrote:
> > I'd think that the main difference from a regular sprint is that on a
> > Camp there isn't a predefined theme, people come and decide what they
> > want to work on (sometimes in microsprints of 2-3 people).
> sounds like DebCamp to me, though you might want to call it a party
> instead, eg a BSP ;)

that's the idea, except for scale: it's 4 days instead of a week (and
for most people that includes traveling), it's not attached to another
event (so one needs to travel specifically for it), and thus
significantly fewer people are expected to attend.

That's why there is a Camp in the name :)

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''