Re: Using Debian funds to support a gcc development task

On 9/30/19 4:59 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Had I been asked for m68k hardware in this instance, I don't think I
> would have even blinked before approving the request.

The only reason I am asking is because we're currently in a situation
where we need external help. We are trying to be as cost-effective
as possible and I myself have paid for a lot of things myself, that
includes hardware and hosting them.

However, in order to solve this particular problem, we need a little
more money to succeed which is why I was asking for a single-time
donation.

Either way, we have already collected 26 donations totaling 1800
US-Dollars now [1], so I'm confident that with a little more help
from the community, we'll be able to save the m68k backend in gcc.

Regards,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz