Re: Intent to Delegate: Delegation Advisory Group

Holger Levsen writes ("Re: Intent to Delegate: Delegation Advisory Group"):
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:22:35PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I'm not sure why you think this isn't a thing that can be delegated ?
>
> mostly because it's very unusual, usually delegations are about the
> powers defined in in 5.1.4 ("Make any decision for whom noone else has
> responsibility.") and not about the powers defined in 5.1.X where X!=4.

Right, that's very true.

In this case I think this is a good expansion of current practice.
I think DPLs should make much more use of delegation so I think
that Sam's proposal here is a step in the right direction.

Also I'm happy with the proposed list of people.

Regards,
Ian.