Re: Intent to Delegate: Delegation Advisory Group

Holger Levsen writes ("Re: Intent to Delegate: Delegation Advisory Group"):
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 11:47:44AM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> > Task Description
> > ----------------
> [...]
> > The group is delegated the power to introduce or amend a general resolution
> > overriding a delegation that the DPL makes without requiring other
> > developers to second the resolution.
>
> I'm not sure our constituion allows this.

  8.1 The Project Leader's Delegates:
  (1) have powers delegated to them by the Project Leader;

The implication of "delegate" is that these are powers of the DPL.
Looking at powers of the DPL:

  5 Project Leader
  5.1 Powers
  (5) Propose draft General Resolutions and amendments.

I'm not sure why you think this isn't a thing that can be delegated ?

Ian.