Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

On 8/27/19 10:25 AM, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Norbert, I'm very annoyed by your wording. "Having an agenda" reads like
>> if I was writing out of malice, on purpose, just to annoy you. That is
>
> No, having an agenda is that you have a clear target which you want to
> achieve.

That's the way *you* feel about it. Not mine. I feel offended, because
"acting out of malice" is what I feel when reading you. So yeah, please
more carefully choose your words.

> Wrong. [...]
>
> So please, don't assume anthing about what I think and read my
> intentions. Thanks.

What's funny is that what you expressed above is exactly what I assumed,
and understood without more explanation.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)