Re: debian-private leaked on pastebin, worried

On Tue, 06 Aug 2019, Zlatan Todorić wrote:
> Honestly, sadly I think it is mistake letting you back into Project

What about reading debian-private and the discussion concerning other
groups involved in the hiccup you could see that obviously it has not been
settled completely.

That was all I said. If you read something else, fine with me.
Welcome to my killfile.

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev