Re: debian-private leaked on pastebin, worried

On 2019/08/05 14:52, Debi Leaks wrote:
> You and your band of thugs try to humiliate and blackmail two long standing volunteers to make forced confessions at christmas and now you complain that you are the victim?

If you're referring to the two cases that I think you're trying to refer
to then...

In one of these cases there was some overreaction and it has at least
partially (possibly even mostly) been dealt with.

In the other case, the person was kicked out of the project due to their
bad behaviour, and their appalling behaviour since then have proved
beyond a shaddow of a doubt to everyone in the project that they should
never be allowed back.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage