Re: Results of the Antiharassment Team Survey

Hi,

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019, Marc Haber wrote:
> If you stand the chance of being expelled without your case being heard
> just on the cause that somebody might consider what you said a CoC
> violation, the project should not expect people to speak at all.

Agreed. I for my side will try to remember never to utter anything
controversial *within* the project realm, but move it out to my blog
without aggregation to the planet.

> I don't think that Debian silenced based on fear is what we want. At
> least it is not what I want.

Neither do I.

In former times listmasters moderated/banned, and although there have
been controversial times (I guess, but I can't remember), complains
about listmasters actions have never been reached the level we had this
year. I can only assume their (listmaster's) decisions are more
"reproducible" than those of AH/DAM.

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev