Re: Upgrade From Debian 8 to Debian 10

On Lu, 08 iul 19, 08:58:34, Ammad Khan wrote:
> Hi Team,

Just another Debian user :)

> I'm running large number of servers on Debian 8 and now want to
> directly upgrade them from Debian 8 to Debian 10.
> Is it possible to upgrade dist directly and what is harm with this
> process? Debian 8 servers are using for hosting purpose and some
> components are listed below :
> - Nginx- Apache- Varnish- Mysql 5.5- Memcached- PHP 7.0 - FPM service
> is using with Apache

According to:
https://www.debian.org/releases/buster/armel/release-notes/ch-about.en.html

    Please note that we only support and document upgrading from the
    previous release of Debian (in this case, the upgrade from stretch).
    If you need to upgrade from older releases, we suggest you read
    previous editions of the release notes and upgrade to stretch first.

Kind regards,
Andrei