Re: Cultural differences and how to handle them

On Jul 03 2019, Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> wrote:
> In this gay pride month discussion what is politically correct for
> people in the US is considered offensive by people in Germany, and
> what would be considered politically correct by Germans would be
> considered offensive by people in the US.

I would prefer if you could acknowledge that these are your personal
feelings (as a German, I presume), but not necessarily the feelings of
the "people in Germany".

If you have more representative sources for this (something like a poll
maybe), it would be nice to give references.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F