Re: Debian supports pridemonth?

    Roberto> It does not seem that anything was done with the intent to
    Roberto> conceal the action, nor do I mean to imply such.  However,
    Roberto> the start of the thread was practically invisible
    Roberto> (especially for someone monitoring many Debian-related
    Roberto> mailing lists).  I would be surprised if more than a very
    Roberto> small handful people even knew such a change was in the
    Roberto> works.

The interesting question is whether those active in the publicity team
were aware of the change.
The whole point of delegation is to allow small groups of people to act
quickly without reaching project consensus for everything.

If we're hearing from active parts of the www or publicity team that
this was inadequately discussed, that's one thing.

The publicity team can seek broader project input when they need to, but
has wide latitude within their area of responsibility.