Re: RFC: endorse debian-mentors as entrance to our infrastructure projects

On Sun, Jun 09, 2019 at 02:56:53PM +0200, Philip Hands wrote:
> Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> writes:
> > On Sun, Jun 09, 2019 at 12:55:14PM +0200, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> >> [1] Let me give two examples for such "infrastructure projects":
> >>     */ Many in Debian agree that Debbugs could need some love, but still
> >>     it's developed and maintained largely by one brave soul.
> >
> > What will happen if a newbie starts asking questions about debbugs on
> > debian-mentors?
> >
> > Will the questions be ignored, or will you try to force this one brave
> > soul to become a mentor for whatever people from the internet start
> > asking questions?
>
> Are you coming up with hypothetical worst case scenarios because you
> actually think something about this is a bad idea?  or because you do
> not think the problem described exists?  or just because you think life
> is a hopeless shuffle towards our inevitable oblivion and that any
> glimmer of hope needs to be exposed as the delusion that it is?

Why are you assaulting me personally?

This was one of two examples provided by Jonas,
and I was questioning how it would work in practice.

If you disagree with me, there would have been civilized ways to do so.

The sun is shining and I'd rather go outside than wasting more time
on an abuser like you. An entry in my kill file will protect me from
receiving further assaults.

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.