Re: RFC: endorse debian-mentors as entrance to our infrastructure projects

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 6:55 PM Jonas Meurer wrote:

> My hope is that having debian-mentors as an endorsed entry point for
> diving into Debian infrastructure would lower the entry barrier
> significantly for new contributors who'd like to dive into our
> infrastructure software projects.
>
> What do you think about this proposal?

This sounds like a great idea :)

As someone who is regularly answering mentors questions, is a DSA
member, a wiki admin, maintainer of the derivatives services and
contributor to some of the QA services, I would be happy to answer any
infrastructure questions that come up on debian-mentors.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise