Re: Question for Planet Admins: What Should I do if another Developer Removes my Blog

    Benj> I'd be happy to document this on the Planet wiki page.

I agree with Joerg that I don't think we need a lot of new rules here.
I'll point out that the situation I asked about has never happened
(although one close to it in some ways did), and it feels premature to
go set policy based on a hypothetical.

My take away is that there are complexities in situations like this.
Sometimes when you have technical access to do something but it's
unclear when you should use that technical access, acting may be the
right thing to do.  When that happens talking a lot is often a really
good next step.
Escalating the situation is something I'd personally recommend against.

--Sam