Re: Question for Planet Admins: What Should I do if another Developer Removes my Blog

On Tue, 21 May 2019, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I think it's more open and equally clean for someone who's blog has been non-
> consensually removed to be able to put it back themselves immediately (if they
> think the removal was unreasonable) and point the remover at the Planet Debian
> admins.

Agreed. If this is not the case, what would come next? Arbitrary take
over of package maintainership because we are unhappy with how X
maintains their packages.

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer