Re: Question for Planet Admins: What Should I do if another Developer Removes my Blog

Sam Hartman writes ("Question for Planet Admins: What Should I do if another Developer Removes my Blog"):
> Imagine that I get a note from a random developer saying they have
> removed my blog from planet.  I understand what they are saying enough
> to believe it is not vandalism; they honestly believe I did something
> wrong.  I can't understand from their message how they hope I'd fix it.
>
> I cannot engage with them in what I think is a timely manner.
>
> They copied the planet admins who have not gotten involved in the
> conversation.
>
> What should I do?

Does the answer to this question depend very much on whether it's
Planet that's the territory for the revert war ?

ISTM that the same can be true of bugs.d.o at the very least, and
salsa, and, in principle, even the archive.  In theory there is
supposed to be a maintainer to decide, but the maintainer may be away
or simply not responding, or the package may be QA maintained, or
whatever.

I suppose you are asking the Planet admins and they won't necessarily
have an answer.  But maybe owner@bugs or d-release or ftpmaster may
want to say how they think these things should be dealt with in their
areas of responsibility (specifically, before or in the absence of a
specific authoritative answer from that team on the issue in
question).  That might be illuminating.

Ian.