Re: the #debian-ddpl IRC channel on OFTC

A recent conversation on IRC caused me to realize I should have pointed
out a couple of things.  These are  obvious to me but may not be obvious
to others.

IRC is not email.  I may ignore IRC when busy.  I do not have a
permanent IRC presence.  I may lose messages in various ways, and my IRC
client doesn't track which messages I've responded to.

If you happen to get a response from me on IRC (including #debian-dpl)
that's great.

If you don't get a response and you wish you did, send email.  IRC and
IM in general is not something I treat as a reliable communications
channel.