metaphors and feminism

Hello everybody
I'm an outsider here but I couldn't ignore what is going
on.
People are making a huge fuss about the choice of political metaphors
and some people seem to be against them and other people said they
are only metaphors.
I found them really helpful for understanding how some people feel
betrayed by this community. You are all men and maybe you don't
understand empathy so this doesn't make sense to you.
Some of you are having a hissy fit when somebody uses a metaphor.
It is really unbecoming. You seem really upset about people
comparing members who feel betrayed to political prisoners, you said
that is insulting to victims of physical prisons.
When most women in tech quietly work so hard to get respect for our coding,
with all the obstacles we face, why do you insult all of us by letting
Molly de Blanc jump the queue and call herself a developer, but you
squeal like a stuck pig when somebody dares to use the word gulag,
but only as a metaphor?
If you want to be so picky, there is no way Molly can call herself
a developer. Where is her code? Interns are even complaining about
her, I found this on a blog:
"The main thing I want to note is that
you do your work not so good. You haven't responded to me and also
during the last round of Outreachy you have provide almost to no
response to applicants of Outreachy FSF project. I asked some of them
and they said that you haven't helped them:
https://lists.fsf.org/archive/html/esd-translators/2018-03/index.html
. Though, you were a mentor of this project. At the same time, I can't
see where you were useful for me. You haven't answered to me, you
haven't answered to applicants. So, it would be great if you can improve
your usefulness."
When you call her a developer, it smells like patronism. Every time
this happens it makes it so much harder for every other woman to be
taken seriously.
Do the rest of us women have to give up coding and run around putting
labels on men to become developers in this community? For me, being
a feminist and being a developer don't mean the same things that they mean
for Molly. Please don't let these women with their yellow vests,
lanyards and whistles take that away from me.
Greetings,
Stacey