Inquiry regarding Debian's Main Archive

Hi,
I have gone through the link: (Exploring Cryptographic Software in Debian's Main Archive)  https://www.debian.org/legal/cryptoinmain

I would like to clarify what I have understood: one is not allowed to use Debian's main archive for commercial use (as it contains community source) if one is downloading Debian from a US server.

In my case: I have downloaded a Debian iso cd file (debian-9.8.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso) from a Singapore server and I want to use Debian on my laptop which will be used for commercial purpose, am I allowed to do so?. (Please note I am just using Debian not distributing/selling any of the Debian iso file or packages.)

Thank you.