Re: Appeal procedure for DAM actions

On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 04:28:41PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> Would this vote be secret? In some situation, I'd rather not vote than
> having my vote disclosed. I'm very much OK for the secretary to see what
> I voted for though.

The voting would be secret. I think the only output should be the
number of yes/no/abstain.

I would try to use software that can run a vote like that,
where it's possible to provide proof that your vote was recorded
properly. I think there is such open source software, I just can't
remember it.

Kurt