Re: 2 minute summary of Debian crisis

Dear flapjacket5,

There have been actions that have raised arguments about how they have
been handled and the right procedures around it. If you have access to
debian-private as you seem to mention you probably understood it so
far (you probably don't need to hide behind an anonymous mail either
in this case) but that's how democracy works generally. Arguments are
what happens when disagreements arise and constructive discussions is
what is supposed to happen if people want to solve it.
If you follow the threads on debian-private, you probably know by now
that adding a new public thread will be more harmful than anything.

On the other hand spreading rumors or half truth is only bring oil on
a fire which I'm hoping is not your goal.

So please be patient. On Debian we are humans and humans tend to
generate complex situations that takes time and a lot of discussion to
solve. This is what is happening and that will take a few more weeks
probably.

Best,
Joseph