Naming A New Build

On Jan 6th we lost a very intelligent, and debian driven soul.
My best friend Travis, who made me use debian passed away.
Everything I know about Linux is because of him.

Is it possible to get a future build/distro named after him?
CodeNames: isolated,klono,yogurt
Name Travis Aaron Neeley

This would mean worlds to use who continue the projects without him.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/dentonrc/travis-aaron-neeley-condolences/187796559?&nocache=true&cid=addentry&sign=0&page=2

--
Gratitude, Brother Richard
Aum Om ॐ ૐ औं ༀ唵

Disclaimer:
Any electronic intercept of this communication constitutes a violation of 50 U.S.C. § 1861(b)(2) of The Patriot Act. The use of this information in informal or formal proceedings, charges, investigations or indictments is strictly prohibited and rendered null and void if obtained without a warrant.