Re: Debian activity in Albania, Debian Bug Squashing Party in Tirana

Hi all,

We are organizing a Debian Bug Squashing Party the weekend of 3 & 4 March in Tirana, Albania.

We want to ask if there are developers to want to join us at the Open Labs Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania.

We might need some orientation during the event.

Regards,
Izabela