Re: I need help

Hi there !
In deed the website REPOGUTL[1] is offline :-( sorry about that, we don't manage that server at all, we only use it thanks to an institutional favor... also the talk [2] recorded during CubaConf doesn't have subtitles yet :-(  we don't manage the channel either, really sorry about that. Well, despite all these problems we are working for giving somehow access to more people to help us to create a better version of MISOX, we have a friend in Mexico helping, and some users in Argentina [3] enjoying MISOX, and we want, as I said, to present some results in as many Debian Events as possible, maybe we can attend to some of them, or record a talk and send it, or anything like that... we just want to share, and the official developers want to start the DD process if possible !

I added CC to Delio and Maikel, creators of MISOX to bring them to the debate and I'm sure they can give you all the info you need to get MISOX up and running...

LordFord.

[1] http://www.grm.jovenclub.cu/repogutl/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCE80YZvpdA
[3] http://www.tribunahacker.com.ar/2016/05/probamos-misox-el-sistema-operativo-desarrollado-en-cuba/