Re: I need help

Hi there, here in Cuba some friends of mine created a very cool program to achieve that specific goal...  you can search for

Misox

in http://www.grm.jovenclub.cu/repogutl/index.html or in Google... there is a youtube channel named CubaConf where we published a talk about Misox during MiniDebConf in Havana last November !

I don't know if it's visible for you, if not, please email me and I'll connect with the developers somehow...

We are trying to present our programs (over 10 already) in some Debian Events and aplying for DD this year.

Regards.

LordFord.