Re: Debian's Code of Conduct, and our technical excellence

Hello Roberto.

Roberto C. Sánchez - 29.12.18, 18:12:
> Suppose for a moment that a project member [… hypothetical case …]
[…]
> The reason I use the above example is because it is a difficult case
> to handle.  The cases where harm is clearly intended are
> comparitavely very easy to deal with.  Those in which harm may or may
> not have been intended but in which harm may be perceived are more
> challenging.

I wonder about what the point would be to discuss hypothetical cases
like the one you mentioned.

If there have been practical issues with the handling of code of
conduct, the behavior of the anti harassment team or the Debian account
manager team… as there appears to be from what I gathered from what I
read in recent threads about that, then by all means it is good to find a
solution.

But I see no point in discussing difficult, completely made up
hypothetical cases.

Thanks,
--
Martin